Many people tend to treat a water disaster as being “just water”. Do not trick yourself into believing that this is an easy disaster that you can handle on your own, using domestic tools and instruments. Besides wasting precious time, you can expose yourself and your loved ones to a serious health hazard and severe illnesses. Our certified technicians are trained and ready to perform expert water damage services.
We perform expert water damage services to better serve our customer base and get you back on track…
• Cold Water Extraction removes standing water from the affected areas
• In-place Drying is a non intrusive technique using air blowers and vacuums
• Disaster Cleanup consists of debris cleaning and structural damage clean up
• Disinfection allows us to remove harmful pathogens from the site
• Sewage Removal is required after a sump pump explosion
• Temporary Off-Site Storage is offered to all customers during water damage restorations
These water damage services come standard:
• Emergency 24/7 Service
• Insurance Claim Processing
• IICRC Certified technicians
Tips & Tricks While You Wait!
- Turn off the power source and main water supply
- Gather important belongings and documents
- Leave the site safely and avoid contact with electrical outlets or equipment
**Even if you are tempted to think of it as a viable option, do not use your domestic vacuum cleaner to eliminate water from your property. Besides ruining it for good, you also expose yourself to the risk of a lethal electrical shock**
Our expert water damage services will get your home or commercial property back on track. We have the tools, expertise and know how to provide better water damage services than the next company out there. Trust our expertise as we want to help get you back on track.